I'm not normally one to spread documentaries like this by any means because I'm not really into films like these that try to expose political conspiracies and what not but this one really hit me pretty hard what's going on in the world today. The facts are out there for any one to see plain as day but some of us choose to ignore it. I myself am still taking the information in this film with a grain of salt but am just going to be weary from now on and draw my own conclusions. Its up to you to be an information hunter. But if you have the time, instead of sitting on the internet all day, take the time and educate and inform yourself about some extremely scary/shady stuff going on today about Obama and you may be shocked about what they talk about. GLOBAL WARMING could be a huge LIE. OBAMA is a DECEIVER. Do I have you're attention yet? Again I am by no means into political documentaries like these but the issues and facts presented hit me pretty hard and are hard to ignore because I can actually see some of this happening. Its all pretty frightening in my opinion.

THE OBAMA DECEPTION


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

I may have voted for the man at election time and supported him initially but that doesn't mean I have to continue to do so. If you feel the same as I do after watching this PLEASE repost and spread this video and do some researching for yourself.

...rain

No comments:

About