skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blogger Notes

  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit

Mistah Chi City MAYNE!

11:48 PM | 0 Comments

I've seen all this dude's videos. One word to describe this guy. HILARIOUS. I would like to spend just one day with this guy, no homo. He really needs his own TV show or something.



...rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe RSS

Search

Archivo del blog

  • ▼  2009 (73)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ▼  March (16)
      • STOP ALREADY!!!
      • Next Guitar Cover?
      • LA LA LA... LA LA LA!!
      • Blu Ripped This One...
      • The Obama Deception
      • My New Favorite Hip Hop Duo
      • Moving Murals
      • Status Update on My Ankle
      • Look At Them Now
      • CLASSIC Kanye Production
      • Pandora introduces me to so many hidden hip hop ge...
      • Alcohol Shmalcohol
      • It's Like Thata tha that the that that and UH
      • Mistah Chi City MAYNE!
      • I Can Dig It with a Shovel
      • I need to clean my room
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)

About

Copyright © 2008 Don't chase paper...Chase dreams.... All Rights Reserved.
Design by Padd IT Solutions - Blogger Notes Template by Blogger Templates