I had heard this song a couple days ago on the radio that sounded like it was done by a group like The Roots but when I tried to find it on the net I came up empty handed. I just discovered it was a hip hop group named Madcon from Norway and the single I heard "Beggin" was relatively old. It looks like they just made there way to American ears since they've been big in the Euro sphere and what not. I don't know how they never made there way here earlier cause they're pretty good. I can only describe them as an amalgamation of the styles of The Roots, Outkast, Black Eyed Peas, and Gnarls Barkley. As much as I love their remix of the Frankie Valli original, I still gotta stick with Frankie Valli with who's is better. lol. You may call it old people's music but oldies are the best! Frankie's voice is so high pitched and crazy it would probably make dogs cry. Anyways here's a couple of Madcon singles for your listening pleasure.


Beggin - Madcon


madcon - Liar.mp3 -

...rain

No comments:

About