I think phrases like "you wanna shake" or "Let's bounce" are two phrases that I've tried to infuse into my everyday vocab to try to look cooler. I'm probably failing miserably. I tend to say "fasho" on AIM alot but have never actually used it in normal conversion because of the fear that I will just look stupid. hahaha.


My favorite shoe of 2009 thus far:

Photobucket

OG Huarache LE's from most likely the early to late 90's that I found at Goodwill in Carson for $8. $8 Dollars! That's like the price of lunch! What a steal...One man's trash is another man's treasure. I threw some URL insoles in there and they feel like walking on pillows. I've probably rocked these 5 days out of the week last week and like more than half of the week so far this week. Yeah they look beat, but to me they're "ripe" and already broken in, UBER comfy. I am definitely on the prowl to pick up more of these off ebay...

...rain

1 comment:

Tartarus said...

hahah that was comedy

About