skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blogger Notes

  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit

I'm gonna do my best to be the best

1:26 AM | 0 Comments



2009 is an Invitation Only Custom Sneaker Contest.

Read more about it here:
http://www.solecollector.com/forums/official-thread-2009-battle-royale-i-rules-info-t878157.html

Best believe I'm gonna go HARD this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe RSS

Search

Archivo del blog

  • ▼  2009 (73)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ▼  February (13)
      • Kid's a Guitar Prodigy
      • Facebookers Beware
      • Just Another Cover...
      • Flying V
      • Yep that's me alright
      • Shepard Fairey Obama Image Dispute
      • Just cause she gave me an awesome hug at FPAC...
      • Happy Valentine's Day
      • Pre-Valentine's Day Blues
      • ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!
      • I wanna do a cover of this song..
      • I'm gonna do my best to be the best
      • Sicky Icky Icky
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)

About

Copyright © 2008 Don't chase paper...Chase dreams.... All Rights Reserved.
Design by Padd IT Solutions - Blogger Notes Template by Blogger Templates