That kid is infected with the SICKNESS!!!
In other news, I was surprised to hear that there may be a few very interesting panel of heads that are being considered to the panel of judges for the Sole Collector Battle Royale 2009.
via ISSFORUMS
"... and "potentially" some people in the sneaker industry that are not members of the forum such as:
tinker hatfield
chris anderson
justin taylor
mo
bobby hundreds
eddie cruz"
Tinker Hatfield! Birdman!(random lol) Bobby Hundreds! I highly doubt we'll get somebody as high up as Tinker but the possiblity of Bobby is not too far fetched considering that at the conclusion of the contest they'll be renting out a space somewhere in the Melrose area to Showcase all of our work for a few weeks and knowing that its in that area it has the potential for celebs to roll through...It's all just wishful thinking in my opinion, but knowing the connections that SC mag has in the sneaker industry WHO KNOWS...
Journey - "Don't Stop Believin" was stuck in my head all day long yesterday after it came on the radio. I really shouldn't even be on here right now. I have homework due in 4 hours that I haven't even started. On that note I shall bounce like a rubber ball.
...rain
No comments:
Post a Comment