I don't know why but I have a thing for asian girls with Aussie/British accents. G'dayum! Like this:



I think I'm gonna move to Australia, or Britain and find me a girl like that. MMM yes...That sounds like a good idea yes? hahaha.


In other news, I made the front page at NikeSkateboarding.org again with my customs! There's the usual haters, and lovers but its just more ways to get my name out there! I don't exactly know where I'm gonna take this Custom sneaker thing or if it will ever become more than anything than a hobby but I'm gonna keep doing it forever! It's all for the love, SON.

Other life updates...School is coming back on monday and I'm stoked because I'll finally have something to do. Only 3 more quarters left and I'm out hopefully working at a studio. Hopefully this recession will pick up so that when I graduate there will be more jobs for me. Well that's all for now, so in the spirit of sexy British accents, TA TA!

...rain

No comments:

About