Start the youtube video for the answer to that question.
I still can't believe they think my stuff is good enough to feature on their front page. Hopefully all this online E-Fame for my customs will allow me to achieve my biggest Custom Sneaker goal:
Get commissioned to make a pair for a celebrity.
That would be soooo unreal! But then again I would be doing something based on their ideas and not my own...But still that would be the SWEETNESS.
In other news, today I came to realize an appreciation for the friends I have. I've noticed that a lot of the people around me don't even keep in touch with their childhood friends. It seems as if once some people go to college, they basically cut ties with their old friends and place more value in there new college ones. Now sometimes that's a good thing since you'd rather not deal with those stupid people who hold grudges on things from your past. But sometimes they lose the good ones, because of the fact that they feel like they have the ability to change their whole personality and way that people look at them because they're in new surroundings where nobody knows their name. Its like an opportunity to reinvent yourself. But sometimes I think people take it too far, and lose sight of who they really are in the process. I don't really know what I'm trying to get at with this and I guess I was just doing some deep thinking, but I'm thankful for the small circle of close childhood and HS friends that I still have today. I'll take quality over quantity anyday. No matter how many new people you meet in your life, you can't forget about those who were there with you from the start.
...rain
No comments:
Post a Comment