New Guitar Cover.
My voice sounds nasty now that I watch it again. Oh well. I think I'm gonna delete it and redo it. Maybe it's better that nobody hears it. haha yeah right, says the guy who posted it everywhere in the hopes that people watch it. That's the funny thing about Youtube. Every body posts videos in hopes that some other soul floating around on the internet will stumble upon their video and it will speak to them on some kind of personal level. We all want to be heard, let people know who we are, and be known for something. I guess Youtube is just another manifestation of that desire. lol.
Just finished the last spring finale of Bones and I must say it was pretty amazing. I can't wait for the next season! Those writers for that show are geniuses. I thought share a quote from the last few lines of the last episode which hit me pretty hard.
"When you love someone, you open yourself up to personal suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart, and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. That's the burden.
You see two people and think, they belong together, but nothing happens. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden.
Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allows us to fly."
Those writers deserve a round of applause. Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
...rain
No comments:
Post a Comment