skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blogger Notes

  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit

Git Up, Git Out

4:17 PM | 0 Comments



Outkast has been one of the main reasons why southern hip hop even made it on the map. Man they were spittin mad knowledge back then on this track with the Goodie Mob. Classic.

...rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe RSS

Search

Archivo del blog

  • ▼  2009 (73)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • Reality Through Music
      • YIKES
      • Git Up, Git Out
      • Truth in the Form of a Fictional TV Show
      • Passion is a Beast
      • Social Networking in Moderation
      • Sunny Days and Sleepless Nights
      • I Can Dig It
      • I Think I'm In Love...
      • GOAT
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)

About

Copyright © 2008 Don't chase paper...Chase dreams.... All Rights Reserved.
Design by Padd IT Solutions - Blogger Notes Template by Blogger Templates