Been listening to Passion for a while and this still remains one my favorite of his originals... It's great to hear that he's starting to write and produce music for some big heads in the RnB world, because this fool deserves it. Hope he continues to move onto bigger and better things cause he's definitely one talented dude. I recently found out he wrote and produced the "More" interlude on Slim of 112's recent album "Love's Crazy". I loved Slim's version on the album but when I found Passion's version, he just puts Slim to shame as much as I love that high pitched voice of his. You can definitely tell its Jeremy's guitar skills cause he reused some of the chords from "Already in Love". The two even sound slightly similar. He should've just let Passion sing it for him, or at least include him on the track as backup vocals or something.

Which sounds better? You be the judge.

Slim:


Passion:


My verdict: Passion.


...rain

No comments:

About