Boy: I hope your day goes wonderful honey. Remember we're going to be together forever and ever and and a day. I'm always in your heart. Love you my little muffle wufkins!
Girl's status update: Can't wait to see you when you get home Honey! I'll be waiting in my "you know whats" for your special surprise ;] i love yous and have a great evening!
Boy comes home resulting in new status update from Girl: is in the arms of my angel, my eternal gift from heaven. god was good the day he made this man I call my lover....time to go to sleep and cuddle up together...and wake up and relax all day long with my sweetie lumpkins pie cherry peach cobbler muffin tuffkins!!
This song must be playing through there heads all day
HOLY MOLY ITS KILLING ME! WHY MUST FACEBOOK POST EVERYTHING PEOPLE WRITE TO EACHOTHER! I'm MORE than happy that some of my friends are in Love or whatever, but MUST you spread it all over my update wall!! Send a Text! Call eachother, be with eachother! Shout it from the highest mountain tops and scream it in the middle of a crowd! You don't need to update me on everything your doing together on facebook!!! You're gonna make me throw up! HOLY CHEEZITS!
Thus ending my bitter entry today towards love. hahaha.
...rain
1 comment:
LMFAO RY!!!!!!! I feel what you mean, i don't like how facebook shows everybody's comments and what their doing...
Post a Comment